Your business needs a reliable telephone system, that much is true. What if you could get one for a fraction of the cost that you are currently paying? What if that system came with cutting-edge tools that make the telephone company’s offering look like old news? These aren’t hypothetical questions. You can get a full-featured telephone system with built-in options that makes doing business easier than ever, for a fraction of the cost that you are paying right now for your “enterprise” phone system.
Your company uses the Internet to do a lot of things, why not add your telephone system to that list? Voice over Internet Protocol is a phone system that works over your company’s Internet connection, often times without having to significantly expand its bandwidth. A VoIP system is typically offered in different tiers, with the base tier providing enough functionality for the smallest businesses. Some of the top benefits of business VoiP include:
- Easy to manage – Since the phone system is either hosted on your infrastructure, or in a dedicated cloud server, you will have an easier time managing it. It doesn’t take hours of manpower to reconfigure your VoIP system, just a couple of clicks.
- Enhanced mobility – With a VoIP system in place, your employees can make and receive calls on their dedicated work phones; or, if they are out of the office, on their mobile phones using an app.
- Lower costs – One of the main draws of a VoIP platform is the reduction in cost. Most VoIP providers offer a flat rate per user (or line) and unlimited local and long distance calling.
- Integration – One of the core benefits of relying on a software-based system is that it can integrate with other pieces of software. Not only can you keep better track of phone activity, you can often make calls directly from your CRM and other management software.
- Advanced features – There are many features you can use to improve productivity, or at the very least, manage your incoming calls. Built-in options like call routing, call waiting, voicemail, and more, make it a useful solution for any business.
Best yet, if you choose a higher tier plan, you can get great time-and-money saving features such as conferencing and video calling.
What can your business do with extra capital? Call the IT professionals at Reciprocal Technologies to find out how a VoIP system can help you cut your communications costs at (317) 759-3972.